Senior Lecturer (equivalent to Associate Professor in the North American system)
Computer Science and IT, School of Science, RMIT University
Fields of interest:
- Human-Oriented Software and System Engineering
- Formal Methods and human aspects thereof
- Specification and Verification of Real-Time and Embedded Systems
Our paper on Industry-Oriented Project-based Learning of Software Engineering is accepted to ICECCS 2019!
maria.spichkova at rmit.edu.au
RMIT University, Building 14, Level 10, Room 13 (414-418 Swanston Street), Melbourne, 3000, Australia
Contact me if you would like to read but cannot access my papers or if you are interested in doing research with me. I am always happy to collaborate.
I am actively looking for students interested in my research areas. Get me in touch, if you would like to write your PhD, Masters or Bachelors Thesis under my supervision.
RMIT PhD Scholarships: Contact me as soon as possible so that I can help you to estimate your chances and guide you in writing a proposal.
- International: Application deadline is 3 February 2020 (Expression of Interest). Deadline is strict, but the application is due 28 February. Start in Semester 2 2020.
- Local: Application deadline is 30 March (Expression of Interest). Deadline is strict, but the application is due 30 April. Start in Semester 2 2020.